Friday, March 19, 2010

comment from Horowitz


"Absolutely nothing out of the ordinary happened last night." Horowitz read from a prepared statement outside the bakery this morning. "And you can quote me on that."

Question: "Where are baby Trudy and baby Judith right now?"

Horowitz: "Judith is probably in the parlor with nurse Elise having some quiet time and Trudy is in the bathroom - I am not at liberty to disclose any more detail than that at this point."

Question: "If nothing out of the ordinary happened last night, then why were there at last count, 3002 spent water balloons found throughout Babyland this morning?"

Horowitz: "I am not aware of there being that many."
Speaking over calls for more details, Horowitz responded "That's all the time we have for questions at this point. Thank you all for coming."

1 comment:

  1. I totally have an accent now in my head after reading! LOL! Mel.

    ReplyDelete