Tuesday, July 13, 2010

an amends...

Dear Sober Chicken,
It was wrong of me to snap at you the other day. When I called you, I should have been more clear about what I was looking for in our interaction. I really just needed to vent. And after telling you in detail what a m----- f------ c--- that Mr. --- was, I was not up for hearing about how when I'm disturbed I must look to myself first for the solution. And I'm not sure I agree with you when you say that the words "my part" don't show up anywhere in our solutions manual. At least, I'm not sure that those words aren't implied. But I digress. I'm sorry that I called you an annoying, arrogantly obsequious, 12 stepping, seed pecking snot. I apologize for hanging up on you so abruptly, without even saying good bye. I realize that you were just trying to be helpful and that you did not want to co-sign my bullsh--. Will you forgive my outburst, Sober Chicken? I would like to be able to call you again for you are truly stuffed with sage breadcrumbs of knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment