Sunday, August 1, 2010

white rabbits



Here we all are, August. And aside from Granny, we are all still alive. So I thought I'd take a moment to outline what I expect from this month. As we all know, July fell asleep on the job. Let's hope August can pick up her slack and get things running a little more smoothly. First of all, enough with the dying already! Let's kick it up a notch and keep breathing until September. Secondly, it's time for our ships to come in. Now, I don't know whether there's some kind of blockade or seige happening with the shipping lines or if there's been a crack down in astral customs, but, and I think I can speak for many of us, it's time to get the ships moving again. I, personally, have been waiting for my ship to come in for 39 years. It's time. August, I have every faith that you are the month to make it happen. I realize that we have been under new management (2010, for those of you who have just joined us) and they don't seem to have their eye on the ball. But we, the days and weeks and months that keep things moving, - we are the backbone of this company, and we can determine its fate. And, let's face it, we all know we'll be under different management again next year.
So... let's think outside the box. Let's all find our true north and get our butts in gear.
Go get 'em!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment